Are you prepared
for a Consumer
The clock is ticking!
Let us do the heavy lifting and help streamline the process as you respond to Consumer Rights Requests under the California Consumer Privacy Act
- Ensure your 45-day deadline is met
- Competitive pricing
- Standardized workflows built on our extensive experience with managing DSARs for GDPR compliance
- Easy-to-use platform to review the documents
- Ability to redact out privileged or personally identifiable information of third parties
- Team of experienced document reviewers available to manage or supplement your review, if needed
What is a
Consumer Rights Request?
A Consumer Rights Request is a written request from an individual to a data controller (company holding personally identifiable information) asking for the information held about that individual. The request should include an explanation of why the information is requested. The data controller then has 45 days to respond and provide the data requested.