Thorough, discreet fact-finding
When you suspect financial fraud or staff malfeasance, you need tangible, admissible evidence. Our global team finds the facts and corroborates allegations in employee or financial investigations.
- Discreet – Access information prudently
- Global – Capitalize on our international presence – we are where you are
- Non-disruptive – Continue your business processes as we work behind the scenes
- Legally admissible – Track all activity and data for use in future matters
- Reassuring – Uncover issues that impact compliance or identify wrongdoing to mitigate risks
- Thorough – Gather data from multiple sources with leading technologies
Why depend on LDM Global for your internal investigations?
Our Team partners with you to design and implement a customized plan
Our Results come from a tenacious pursuit of the truth
Our Accountability and reports support your compliance requirements
Our Quality ensures that you find the key factual data
Unchecked threats can mean dire consequences, you need facts, fast.
A Partner, Not a Vendor
“In general when working with other vendors, the assistance I get from them is much more non–substantive; it’s more the mechanics of document processing and setting up review. There was certainly a lot more value added in with what (LDM Global) brought to our case.”
Rajesh Kumar brings over 18 years of experience in global technology leadership roles LDM Global today announced Rajesh Kumar as its new Chief Technology Officer. LDM Global is a professional services firm with a team of more than 500 specialists worldwide providing...
LDM Global is pleased to announce that Chief Executive Officer Conor Looney has been appointed to serve as an advisor to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model's (EDRM) 2020 Global Advisory Council. Conor has held leadership roles in companies in the USA, Europe,...
eDiscovery company supports RISA Charity Golf Tournament in aid of Cayman Islands Red Cross as a gold level sponsor