LDM Global is a boutique information management, litigation support and professional services firm specializing in data recovery, computer forensics, electronic discovery and cybersecurity. Since our doors opened in 1996, we’ve focused on understanding our clients’ needs and adding value to their businesses.
Our company culture focuses on four core values: Team, Results, Accountability and Quality. If you are interested in joining a growing company with lots of exciting initiatives, we want to talk to you!
Current open positions
POSITION: Business Development Director USA
Responsible for delivery of US sales revenue budget and other agreed targets, as well as expansion of client base and management of existing US clients.
- Meet company/individual revenue targets & objectives
- Grow US sales revenue and customer base
- Expand range of services delivered to existing US clients
- Build a network of client relationships
- Meet all sales targets set (revenue and customer)
- Continually hunt and grow customer base
- Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of all LDM Global’s services,
products, pricing, and terms/contracts
- Provide professional standard client demonstrations, proposals and quotes
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for all clients
- Assist with formulating the strategic and long-term business plan for US
- Liaise with other staff/management to contribute to the overall growth and strategic development of the company
Please send cover letter and resumes to email@example.com